Terms & Conditions
We reserve the right, at any time, to modify, alter, or update the terms and conditions of this agreement without prior notice. Modifications shall become effective immediately upon being posted on this page. Your continued use of the website after amendments are posted constitutes an acknowledgment and acceptance of the Agreement and its modifications. Except as provided in this paragraph, this Agreement may not be amended.
GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
Limitation of Liability.
Mr. Magic Car Wash exercises the utmost care with the customer’s cars. Given the various degree of vehicle conditions entering the premises, Mr. Magic Car Wash will not be responsible for any incidental damage that may occur while your vehicle is in the car wash, including but not limited to any damage related to pre‐existing conditions (tears, scratches, dents, stains, odors, etc.), damage to automated windshield wiper systems, wiper blades, rear window wipers, loose interior trim or exterior moldings, exterior mirrors, trailer hitch caps, roof racks, power antennas, insignias, aftermarket accessories (bug shields, sun visors), magnetic signage, running boards, hood ornaments, or alloy, chrome or mag wheels, headlights, rear lamps, or reflectors.
Mr. Magic Car Wash is provided on an “as is” and on an “as available” basis. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, Mr. Magic Car Wash makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, regarding the use or the results of this website in terms of its correctness, accuracy, reliability, or otherwise. Mr. Magic Car Wash shall have no liability for any interruptions in the use of this Website. Mr. Magic Car Wash disclaims all warranties with regard to the information provided, including the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold Mr. Magic Car Wash harmless from and against any and all third party claims, liabilities, damages, losses or expenses (including reasonable attorney’s fees and costs) arising out of, based on or in connection with your use or misuse of the car wash.
These General Terms & Conditions of Service are governed by the law in force in the United States, and the parties irrevocably submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the United States and courts of appeal from them for determining any dispute concerning the General Terms & Conditions of Service.
If you have any questions regarding the General Terms & Conditions of Service, please contact Mr. Magic Car Wash at (412)343-3555 or via our online contact form.
MR. MAGIC WASH CLUB TERMS & CONDITIONS:
Purchase of the Mr. Magic Wash Club membership constitutes acceptance of the following terms and conditions:
- The Mr. Magic Wash Club is a no-contract program that charges a set monthly fee for unlimited car washes for the registered vehicle only and cannot be combined with any other programs or discounts.
- You are automatically charged each month, on the purchase anniversary date, to your credit/debit card for the services selected plus all necessary state and local taxes.
- If you cancel your wash club it is still valid until the end of the monthly purchase anniversary period (i.e., if the membership is purchased on February 15th and you cancel on March 30th, the wash club runs until April 15th). You must stop in or call to cancel a membership account, otherwise, the monthly payment will be deducted automatically.
- No credits or refunds will be given for partial months.
- The wash club is only valid for the vehicle listed on the Mr. Magic Wash Club Agreement. The wash club is only transferable upon purchase of a new or different vehicle and upon official notice to Mr. Magi Car Wash.
- The Wash club is not valid for vehicles that cannot fit on the conveyor or are unable to ride through the tunnel.
- If you purchase a new vehicle, you will need to call or come to one of our locations to notify us of the change of vehicle for your wash club.
- Mr. Magic Car Wash reserves the right to cancel, amend, or change this program anytime and also reserves the right to suspend car wash privileges.
- Although this is an unlimited use car wash membership, the car wash equipment is mechanical and may occasionally be unavailable due to repairs, maintenance, or weather-related events.
GIFT CARD TERMS & CONDITIONS:
Use of a Mr. Magic Car Wash gift card constitutes acceptance of the following terms and conditions:
- All Gift Card purchases are final. No refunds or credits will be given.
- Mr. Magic Car Wash is not responsible for replacing the value on this card if it is lost, stolen, destroyed, damaged, or used without your consent.
- Gift Cards will not be redeemed for cash or credit or used to buy a Gift Card.
- Gift Cards may be terminated or confiscated at any time if used illegally or inappropriately.
- The value remaining on the Gift Card at any given time shall be based on records of Mr. Magic Car Wash.
- The Gift Card and any remaining balance will expire 24 months after its purchase date except where prohibited by law.
PURCHASE TERMS & CONDITIONS:
By placing a purchase in-store or on our website (mrmagiccarwash.com) you agree that your email address may be included in our marketing email list for Mr. Magic Car Wash. If you do not wish to receive these emails, you may unsubscribe using the link at the bottom of any marketing email we send. Your information is considered private and Mr. Magic Car Wash will never sell your information to third parties.