Incidental Damage Policies & Disclaimer Notice
Safety is Priority #1
We want to make sure that you have the best possible experience with Mr. Magic Car Wash. We encourage all our customers to make our staff aware of any level of service concerns including unsatisfactory wash experiences.
Our wash locations have state-of-the-art car wash equipment, we inspect and maintain it daily to ensure you and your vehicle’s safety. However, in the rare instance something goes wrong, we are here to assist you.
Make sure to take appropriate precautions before washing.
We know you have questions about specific items, so we've created a list of the items we do not take responsibility for during a car wash. You can use this list to determine if your item is covered under our incidental damage policy. If it's not on the list and you're concerned about damage, give us a call.
NOTE: We are not responsible for any damage to you or your vehicle that may occur while using our vacuums or parking lots.
Without limitation, we are not responsible for any damage related to:
- Pre-existing damage and or deterioration (tears, scratches, dents,
discoloration, stains, odors, etc.)
- Non-OEM parts (Original Equipment from Manufacturer), modified items, & aftermarket accessories (bug shields, sun visors, spoilers)
- Manufacturer defects
- Malfunctioning power or manual antennas
- Spare tire & Hitch covers
- Magnetic signage and vehicle wraps
- Power running boards
- Vehicles over 10 years old
- Any items in pickup beds
- Negligence (including intentional acts) or misconduct of you, another customer, or a third-party including, but not limited to failure to place vehicle in neutral when instructed, braking or accelerating in the tunnel, opening windows, turning on windshield wipers, etc.
We ARE responsible for any damage proven to be directly caused by our equipment or a Mr. Magic team member while your vehicle is being washed as long as it is not related to the above list.
If you notice incidental damage to your vehicle after visiting us, please let the Mr. Magic Car Wash Manager on duty know as soon as possible. They will fill out an Incident Report and review the damage with you.
After the information has been collected and reviewed, you will be contacted by the manager for further instructions.